Blackcurrant Conserve and Blueberry Galette
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp Bonne Maman Blackcurrant Conserve
- 250 gr blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees Celsius
- Make the dough by combining the ingredients in a bowl and rolling the
dough with a rolling pin until thin. Lay on parchment paper to make it easier
to place on your oven rack.
- Spread a good layer of the Bonne Maman Blackcurrant conserve on the crust
leaving the sides out.
- Spread the blueberries on top and fold over the galette crust.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.