- 250g flour
- 3 eggs
- 500ml milk
- 1tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place the flour in a big mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and oil.
- Mix ingredients with a whisk and progressively add the milk.
- Add the salt.
- Leave the batter to set for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat and wipe the pan with little oil.
- Using a paddle, pour enough batter mixture to cover the base onto the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Tip and rotate the pan to spread the batter very thinly. Wait until the bottom of the crêpe is golden brown and flip over with a spatula. Brown the other side.
- Serve warm and enjoy with your favourite Bonne Maman topping!