Red Berry Breakfast Parfaits
These breakfast parfaits use their Red Fruits Spread which has a striking bright colour and tangy flavour. All you need to do is layer the jam with yoghurt, granola and berries and away you go. It’s also a perfect way to breaky prep for the week ahead.
- ½ cup of granola, store-bought or homemade
- 400g yoghurt (dairy or plant based)
- 200g mixed berries
- 4 tbsp Bonne Maman Red Berry INTENSE
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- Maple syrup to serve (optional)
- Place a layer of jam in the bottom of two jars.
- Top with half the yoghurt and layer with fresh berries, granola and jam.
- Repeat with another layer of yoghurt, berries, granola and jam.
- Top with crushed pistachios and a drizzle of maple syrup.