Strawberry & Peanut Butter Muffins
- 2 cups of wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Spread
- 1 tbsp of flax meal
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter to top
- 1/3 cup of jam to top
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, flax meal and coconut sugar.
4. Add in the plant-based milk and strawberry spread and stir to combine.
5. Then mix in the melted coconut oil and spoon some batter in the muffin cases. About 2 tbsp. Then top with a spoon of peanut butter on each and 1 spoon of strawberry spread and add a little more muffin dough before baking for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.