The ‘Full French’
– 6 Toulouse sausages
– 6-8 small flat mushrooms
– 3 medium tomatoes, halved
– Olive oil to drizzle
– 1 tbsp Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade
– 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme sprigs
– 6 slices boudin noir
– 6 rashers
– 6 large free-range eggs
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Put the sausages in a large, sturdy non-stick roasting tin and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the tin from the oven and turn the sausages. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes, and drizzle with a little olive oil, then dot the tomatoes with the marmalade, thyme and seasoning. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
3. Remove the tin from the oven and cook for a further 5 minutes. Crack in the eggs and return the roasting tin to the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the eggs are cooked how you like them.
4. Then allow everyone to help themselves.