In the countdown to Easter why not get a little creative by recycling your Bonne Maman jars to make lovety Easter surprises to share at home. This activity is perfect great for young and old to get involved!
For this activity you will need:
- Bonne Maman jars 210g or 370g
- String or ribbon
- A pair of scissors
- Selection of your favourite sweets and chocolates
- Rabbits printed on paper
How to make your Easter Swwt Jars:
- Find a image of an easter rabbit that you like, print them and cut them out so that you can stick to your pots later.
- Sterilize the jars and lids by immersing them in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Then dry them thoroughly to remove all traces of moisture.
- Fill your jars with a selection of your favourite sweet treats.
- Close each jar and surround it with string or raffia at the lid.
- Take your previously cut rabbits and stick them directly on the pot.
- Share and enjoy with your loved ones!